PRICES & BOOKINGSPrivate Boat Only
All our prices are for chartering the entire catamaran exclusively for two people and includes:
Everyday sailing with overnights on different anchorages.
Breakfast and lunch onboard every day (dinner upon request).
Wild bonfire barbacue on the beach.
Complete snorkel equipment and guided snorkel excursions.
Guided inland hikes and/or excursions to local highlights.
Paddleboard and much more!
When we are at sea, time runs differently than when we are in land.
Our clock is ruled by the weather, sun, tides, wind and waves so it can take a couple of days to get used to the “sailboat time zone”.
Our goals is to stimulate people to stay longer with us so they can take the most out of their liveaboard experience.
Private boat for 2 guests
Minimum 3 nights
- Private boat with 1 cabin (double bed) for guests and private bathroom.
- Professional skippers (licensed by RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore) always on board.
- Insurance for all passengers on board.
- Personalized itinerary accordingly to guest’s preferences.
- Navigation in between the islands of the archipelago.
- Gasoline for the sailboat.
- 20L (one full tank) per week of gasoline for dinghy.
- Transfers from and to the sailboat and land (by dinghy with outboard motor).
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Drinking water (purified with ceramic and carbon filters).
- Complete snorkeling gear (masks, snorkel and fins).
- Snorkel trips guided by Dive Instructor and/or Rescue Diver (PADI).
- Linens and towels.
- Fans and USB outlets on the cabin.
- 12V, 120V and 220V availables from energy produced by solar panels.
- 500L fresh water (drinking water included).
- Hammocks, beach toys, movies, books and board games
- Cleaning fee.
- Transfers to and from airport/ferry to Moskito Valiente.
- Optional dinner cooked by the crew (Vegetarian and vegan menus available):
- Menu Sailor (€20 /person)
- Menu Special (€40/person)
- Beverages (can be purchased on board: beer, wine, rhum, sodas and juices).
- Beach towels.
- Scuba dive gear and immersions.
- Windsurf gear.
- Scuba dive and Windsurf courses are optional.
- Fees for docking on Ports or Marinas (this is not necessary as we are always at anchor).
The Reservation Deposit for bookings (20% of the Total Sailtrip Price) is suspended due to impredictable pandemic restrictions.
Currently, all sailtrips will be properly booked after our Sailtrip Agreement is fulfilled and signed by Guests and Crew.
Please fulfill our Booking Form below to have access to our Sailtrip Agreement and proceed with your booking.
The Total Sailtrip Price shall be paid in full in cash (€ EURO) directly and strictly to the Crew on the embarkment day or online 3 DAYS BEFORE the embarkment day via bank/wire transfer or Paypal (applicable fees must be pay by remitter).
The extras expenses of the Sailtrip shall be paid on disembarkment day in cash only (€ EURO or Local Currency XPF).
Safety & Health
- Moskito Valiente Sailing is currently following the ‘Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’ protocols to disinfect our vessel, dinghy and sports equipments. For more information about how we disinfect our facilities please visit the website www.cdc.gov
- For safety reasons, we are currently just accepting guests that have arrived in French Polynesia territory at least 5 days before their embarkment day.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in is at 13:00 (flexible upon previous request).
- Check-out is at 10:00 (flexible upon previous request).
- Please bring small and flexible luggage.
- Fresh water usage is limited – please be conscious about the use of fresh water and follow crew’s instructions for proper usage.
- Avoid sand and and salt water inside the boat.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own beverages (shared fridge available) & foods (that don’t require use of the stove to be prepared).
- For safety reasons, the Captain can change the itinerary due to weather conditions at anytime.
- There are no showers inside the boat. Showers are always taken outside on the swim platform with salt water and a fresh water rinse at the end.
- Only human waste on toilets! Please use the bin for everything else.
- MOSKITO VALIENTE II has a female, small, clean and trained rescued dog that will always be on board as an official crew member and must be treated with absolute respect at all times. Guests are not allowed to feed Kuna without permission of the Crew.
Thank you for your interest on sailing with us!
Please fulfill the form below so we can check our availability for the nights that you want to be onboard Moskito Valiente II.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.